THE CENTERS FOR ADVANCED ENT CARE
Annapolis ENT and Annapolis Plastic Surgery Division
The Centers for Advanced ENT Care has always been committed to providing the highest quality healthcare. With that, we continue to follow the COVID-19 crisis and the recommendations for testing, treatment and isolation that continue to change. Since our cleaning protocols in our practices always met or exceeded the current recommendations, no change is needed. We are however making the following changes to our patient policies until further notice.
OUR OFFICES WILL BE OPEN FOR URGENT AND EMERGENT ENT ISSUES ONLY. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ON THE URGENCY, PLEASE CALL THE ANNAPOLIS ENT OR ANNAPOLIS PLASTIC SURGERY OFFICE TO INQUIRE AS THE APPROPRIATENESS OF YOUR VISIT.
The Centers for Advanced ENT Care Patient Restrictions
For the safety of our patients and staff, and to lower their likelihood of exposure to COVID-19, The Centers for Advanced ENT Care (CAdENT) has temporarily implemented a new patient and visitor policy.
All CAdENT practice offices will follow these guidelines for restricting patient/visitors in their locations:
- If a patient/visitor has a fever greater than 100.0
- Have a new (<14 days) cough or Flu-Like Symptoms
- Have traveled internationally within the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with someone with a confirmed Covid-19 infection
Patient/Visitors that fall into these guidelines are not to enter our office and will not be seen.
These patients/visitors should contact their primary care physician via telephone per current CDC recommendations.
If you have an ENT related issue, please call our office and leave a message.
- NO visitors (not patients) under the age of 18 will be allowed into the office.
- NO visitors will be allowed in the waiting room or exam room with patients unless needed for assistance. Come by yourself and/or have your visitor wait in your car.
- Children who are patients are to be brought to the office with ONE adult only.
*Immunotherapy office will remain open for routine allergy shots. Above policies still apply.
Please note; Allergy shot hours will now be limited to Monday-Fri. 8:30 to 4:00
What is Covid-19
What we know
- On March 11, 2020, The World Health Organization has categorized COVID-19 as a pandemic — the global outbreak of a new infectious disease
- On March 13, 2020 United States declared a national emergency
- It produces upper respiratory flu-like symptoms — fever, cough, shortness of breath
- It produces flu-like symptoms–fever, cough, shortness of breath It spreads easily from person-to-person via coughing or sneezing
- Older adults and people with chronic lung or heart conditions or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for serious complications
- There is currently no vaccine, and one isn’t expected for 12-18 months
For more information, please click on the links below for the CDC (press CTRL and click on the link)
Annapolis ENT, Allergy and Annapolis Plastic Surgery
2002 Medical Pkwy.
Annapolis, MD 21401